Renhan HaxBall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Renhan HaxBall

Forum for Renhan Haxball - A 4v4 big easy Haxball League based in the UK with a draft and playoff system, to match the style of most North American sports leagues.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wtf, was left out of the draft.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wtf, was left out of the draft. Empty Wtf, was left out of the draft. Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:08 am

DEVINURDOG

Rite, so I signed on the thing at 7:45pm on Sunday, 5 minutes before the signins officially close according to Joehan. Someone else called Doink signs on at 7:54pm on Sunday, 4 minutes after the signins close. However, he was on the draft and I wasn't. What the fuck is this?

2Wtf, was left out of the draft. Empty Re: Wtf, was left out of the draft. Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:12 am

Edgar Davids

looooooool u forgot to turn ur handbrake on

3Wtf, was left out of the draft. Empty Re: Wtf, was left out of the draft. Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:21 am

s.signorelli

omd first they block the keeper and now this. Mad

#JUSTICE4DEV

4Wtf, was left out of the draft. Empty Re: Wtf, was left out of the draft. Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:13 am

Jai

i saw you on the list, just didnt want to pick you

5Wtf, was left out of the draft. Empty Re: Wtf, was left out of the draft. Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:14 am

rolex

Wtf, was left out of the draft. IslamInside

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum