Renhan HaxBall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Renhan HaxBall

Forum for Renhan Haxball - A 4v4 big easy Haxball League based in the UK with a draft and playoff system, to match the style of most North American sports leagues.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Free Agency for undrafted players

+6
Teh
Menso Pelaez
Perkins
>123<
Maddude
Joehan
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Free Agency for undrafted players Empty Free Agency for undrafted players Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:48 am

Joehan

Teams wishing to sign players from this free agency should make threads in the Trades and Signs section; any player withh have to accept an offer given to them to confirm the signing.

If you were not in the draft, you have to wait 3 weeks to be signed in the free agency.

Players Eligible to be signed from this free agency:

Shaps
Cadburys
HaZard555
Somalian 2
Kacaniklic
Alpha
Giggs
QEZO
Griezmann
AlexanderManninger
O.Giroud
Billy The Kidd
Muniez
Menso Pelaez
Samuel
Sphinx
Treninho
Cruel
Maestro
DEVINURDOG
>123<

2Free Agency for undrafted players Empty Re: Free Agency for undrafted players Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:52 am

Maddude

Sign me pls

3Free Agency for undrafted players Empty Re: Free Agency for undrafted players Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:28 am

>123<

I Signed Up To Drafts But My Name Was Never In The Line And It Still Not There :/.

And Yes I Am FREE!!

4Free Agency for undrafted players Empty Re: Free Agency for undrafted players Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:38 am

sign me pls

5Free Agency for undrafted players Empty Re: Free Agency for undrafted players Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:34 am

Perkins

l0l shunps

6Free Agency for undrafted players Empty Re: Free Agency for undrafted players Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:17 pm

Menso Pelaez

Menso Pelaez

omg why noone picked me

7Free Agency for undrafted players Empty Re: Free Agency for undrafted players Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:00 am

Teh

am i signed yet

8Free Agency for undrafted players Empty Re: Free Agency for undrafted players Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:00 pm

TotalPlayer

TotalPlayer

9Free Agency for undrafted players Empty Re: Free Agency for undrafted players Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:33 am

snöboll123

snöboll123:monkey: 

10Free Agency for undrafted players Empty Re: Free Agency for undrafted players Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:12 pm

Pr0

Pr0

11Free Agency for undrafted players Empty Re: Free Agency for undrafted players Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:47 pm

arctic

tongue 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum