Renhan HaxBall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Renhan HaxBall

Forum for Renhan Haxball - A 4v4 big easy Haxball League based in the UK with a draft and playoff system, to match the style of most North American sports leagues.

You are not connected. Please login or register

what's happening with get lucky?

+6
Joehan
Asn
fr1sky
Fire-Fist Ace
Jai
s.signorelli
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what's happening with get lucky? Empty what's happening with get lucky? Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:08 am

s.signorelli

with luck and eriksen leaving, and the give cap to me thing was rejected (which if a new cap is being placed then it should be someone who submitted a captains form). if a new captain is appointed i hope they are going be nice and not like proper serious like, cause hax is just a 2d game tbf. Razz

2what's happening with get lucky? Empty Re: what's happening with get lucky? Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:16 am

Jai

you can have sheepshaggers captaincy :fumbsup:

3what's happening with get lucky? Empty Re: what's happening with get lucky? Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:29 am

s.signorelli

i dont really want another captaincy, i was just taking gl cause no one else wanted it. Razz

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

5what's happening with get lucky? Empty Re: what's happening with get lucky? Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:35 am

fr1sky

coming from deadly, one of the biggest shitters in UK haxball, gg no re.

6what's happening with get lucky? Empty Re: what's happening with get lucky? Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:57 am

s.signorelli

Fire-Fist Ace wrote:shut up , a captain must be a experienced haxball player. you can't jus go and fucking sign pro's nd you just sit there giving them blowjob over the internet (dnt knw how that's possible). You have to do something yourself you lazy bastard. Cmon man , since you joined haxball , you've been not even playin haxball. what's the point of joining leagues just for captain if you can't play haxball yourself.

Cmon sig. Big up.

i don't even play hax much and i'm still 10x the player you will ever be (and that's shocking cause im shite) and you been playing hax since god knows when. also unlike you if i actually play hax i could actually be quite good at the game.

EDIT: the reason i like captaining is that i can be in teams and not have to actually play. Razz

7what's happening with get lucky? Empty Re: what's happening with get lucky? Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:01 pm

Asn

smh why do u wannabe in a team if u dont want to play

10what's happening with get lucky? Empty Re: what's happening with get lucky? Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:54 pm

Joehan

deadly if you keep insulting people ill take away your posting rights

11what's happening with get lucky? Empty Re: what's happening with get lucky? Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:08 pm

arctic

Good question from sig though what is even happening with Get Lucky?

12what's happening with get lucky? Empty Re: what's happening with get lucky? Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:32 am

s.signorelli

Fire-Fist Ace wrote:
s.signorelli wrote:
Fire-Fist Ace wrote:shut up , a captain must be a experienced haxball player. you can't jus go and fucking sign pro's nd you just sit there giving them blowjob over the internet (dnt knw how that's possible). You have to do something yourself you lazy bastard. Cmon man , since you joined haxball , you've been not even playin haxball. what's the point of joining leagues just for captain if you can't play haxball yourself.

Cmon sig. Big up.

i don't even play hax much and i'm still 10x the player you will ever be (and that's shocking cause im shite) and you been playing hax since god knows when. also unlike you if i actually play hax i could actually be quite good at the game.

EDIT: the reason i like captaining is that i can be in teams and not have to actually play. Razz

10x the player I will be ? You must be kidding me mate. Cmon man, you're actually shit. it will take you a year to come to my level.

Advice: Get better in haxball and then talk.

i'm shit but you're shitter, and you play hax 24/7 while i play like once a month.... do you mean if i don't play hax for a year, i might become as shit as you? Razz

13what's happening with get lucky? Empty Re: what's happening with get lucky? Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:44 am

s.signorelli

are gl just gonna have deflosses throughout the season? Razz

15what's happening with get lucky? Empty Re: what's happening with get lucky? Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:09 am

Rénbeaudach

Rénbeaudach
Admin

I'm trying to work something out myself at the moment, anything esle will be just idle speculation and Deadly's laughably poor attempts at intimidation.

https://renhan.forumotion.co.uk

16what's happening with get lucky? Empty Re: what's happening with get lucky? Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:50 pm

Perkins

can i get cumtaincy

17what's happening with get lucky? Empty Re: what's happening with get lucky? Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:14 am

>123<

Fire-Fist Ace wrote:
fr1sky wrote:coming from deadly, one of the biggest shitters in UK haxball, gg no re.

coming form fr1sky one of the biggest cunts in uk haxball

Joehan wrote:deadly if you keep insulting people ill take away your posting rights

Cmon Joehan Razz

I Don't Like That Fire Person But Still On This I Am Trying To Back Him Up Coz I Think Someones Giving Unfair Treatment. As You Can See Frisky Said ''one of the biggest shitters in UK haxball'' And After Fire Replied '' coming form fr1sky one of the biggest cunts '' And You ( Joehan ) Said ''deadly if you keep insulting people ill take away your posting rights'' That To Only Fire And Not Frisky Does That Mean Its Not Insulting By Saying '' biggest shitters in UK ''.

I Do Apologies If I Am Wrong Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum