Renhan HaxBall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Renhan HaxBall

Forum for Renhan Haxball - A 4v4 big easy Haxball League based in the UK with a draft and playoff system, to match the style of most North American sports leagues.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Captaincy + Vice Captain applications for Season One

+18
Kaaarl
rolex
fap
Eriksenl7
Jai
iks
Fire-Fist Ace
QEZO
Maddude
Teh
Maestro
Milik Cazorla
song1
Billy The Kidd
Joehan
freznez
mlfaijati
Rénbeaudach
22 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Rénbeaudach

Rénbeaudach
Admin

If you wish to captain a team for Renhan's first season, make a post here.

Your post should include first and foremost who you want to drag along with you to be your vice-captain, your Joe Biden to your Barack Obama (although with prefereably fewer ragey speeches to black people in North Carolina).
We'd also like to get a team name, team colour and a logo

Lastly, try and tell us a little bit about why you want to be a captain here!

https://renhan.forumotion.co.uk

mlfaijati

mlfaijati

Team Name: Coffee Crew
Vice Captain: dooms (ofc)
Team Colour: Red (We're not backing down fuk of)
Logo: (Can't post external links, msg me on ts for it)
Why do I want to be captain? Because I love Big Easy with a dirty passion and I want to educate some naabs on how to play it. Fun Stuff.

Last edited by mlfaijati on Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

freznez

Team Name: #JAVS
Vice Captain: TBA
Team Colour: Dark Green
Logo: #JAVS logo in HL
Why do I want to be captain?: I got experience in 3s but I want to be captain in 4s league.

Joehan

Team Name: Renhan Red Sox
Logo: to come
Co-Captains: Joehan n Ren
Colour: Red (ul mlf)

Last edited by Joehan on Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:00 am; edited 3 times in total

Billy The Kidd

would like to submit a team here

Name: Times New Roman
Vice cap: none
Team Colour: black
Why i want cap: i feel it will be exramealrely fun and want to make new freinds. i am a new player and i play in pub rooms and i know some good players who would want to be apart of a league

logo:
Captaincy + Vice Captain applications for Season One EC5mZ5w

song1

Name: seven minutes left (7ML)
Vice cap: Niang
Team Colour: brown(same as galaxy&HL)
Why i want cap: Getting incredibly bored of 3v3s and i am finding 4v4 pretty fun on the ''big'' map, just joined an fm and esl team so i should be getting a lot of practice there too.

logo:

Last edited by song1 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total

Milik Cazorla

team name : tba
vice : gaston
colour light blue
logo : tba
why i want to be captain : already a haxleague captain but i want to be a captain in 4s as well Razz

Maestro

Team name : Friends 4 Ever
Vice : TBA
Colour : Light Green
Why i want captain : I am captain of rfl and its boring playing for one league and i want to be part of 4v4 Since i havent play 4v4 leauge much and it would be cool Very Happy

Teh

Team name: Dutchovia
Vice: Nino
Logo:  http://puu.sh/3kOwr.png
Colour: Orange
Why I want captain: need more big easy practice.

Maddude

you get to have two members already? too op

QEZO

Team Name: TBA
Vice: None ATM
Colour: Black or Red whichever is available
Why I want to be a captain: I want to be a captain because I have had quite a bit of experience in captaining a team and have do very well. I can get players to be a lot active and play serious when it is the time to be serious.

Although there was times when I was a bit unprofessional mature. I know I can be a better captain and make a name for this league.

I have played 4V4 a lot in the past recent months and I know how to play it as well as Big Easy

I hope I get to captain a team in this league and also play in this league Very Happy

QEZO

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

iks

Team Name: Highland Cows
Vice Captain: Jiminy Cricket
Team Colour: Haxpowa color (light blue)
Logo: Captaincy + Vice Captain applications for Season One JOLsJUlNPEcmS
Why do I want to be captain? Captain of haxpower season 1/2. Made haxRFL and manager of UK team for RFL we gonna win NC. play in fm for ajhax and have general 4v4 experience. Together with Jim we hope to create a good enough team to compete against others.

Jai

teamname
sheepshaggers
vicecaptain: aaaa dunno yet
teamcolour: black, like full black
logo: i'll put it down later, the galaxy one if u wanna do it urself
why you want to be captain: cus i aint really played much big easy even though it seems to be the best type, and i wanna get a team playing dece haxball

Are these vice captains not put into the draft? (automatically get assigned to their team)?

Joehan

Yeah shaps, they're automatically assigned to their team, so teams go into the draft with 2 players, captain+vice captain

Maddude

OP bruv, bare cheats

Eriksenl7

Team name: Get Lucky
Vice: Luck
Colour: Red
Why I want captain: practicing big easy

fap

Joint captains: fap and momo

Team Name: erM
Team Colour: bright purple
Logo: will be made if we get a team
Why do we want to be captain?: because we are two of the sikkest kunts here. momo has shit hot experience captaining and managing teams in FM, and I have shit hot experience bein a beast player and coach in nearly every leeag going except mexicans. we are gonna sign sik players gel them cunts together n play some of the best freeflowin hax that the western hemisphere has seen. the core of UK players we will have will be accompanied by eastern flair and technical ability. we are really active i dont have a job so i do nothing all day and momo is a wasteman and has lots of free time now so you know we are gona be active. give us this chance you wont regret it

rolex

fap wrote:Joint captains: fap and momo

Team Name: erM
Team Colour: bright purple
Logo: will be made if we get a team
Why do we want to be captain?: because we are two of the sikkest kunts here. momo has shit hot experience captaining and managing teams in FM, and I have shit hot experience bein a beast player and coach in nearly every leeag going except mexicans. we are gonna sign sik players gel them cunts together n play some of the best freeflowin hax that the western hemisphere has seen. the core of UK players we will have will be accompanied by eastern flair and technical ability. we are really active i dont have a job so i do nothing all day and momo is a wasteman and has lots of free time now so you know we are gona be active. give us this chance you wont regret it
idk who dese guys r but i wuld give dem captaincy ASAP 10* applicashun

Kaaarl

Yes, i'll do it

Team Name: Olympikarlos
Logo: It's off galaxy
Team Colour: We'll take yellow as it seems to be available still, same yellow as off galaxy please!
Vice Captain: Got a few in mind, will finalise later
Why do I want to be captain: Lots of experience, and more leagues to play is better for training my team!

Taylor Swift <3

Yup Very Happy

Team name: TeamSwift

Captain: Taylor Swift <3
Vice-cap: Nike

Team logo: Captaincy + Vice Captain applications for Season One E30972c8fa3e49ea3f4cd6c26ba3c028
Team colour: Light blue or red pls Very Happy

Why I want to be captain: I want to have more experience in a different league, as I like the idea of 4 v 4 on big easy. Me and Nike have had lots of experience in teams, and are in the same team on Haxleague, so there won't be a problem of inactivity, lack of experience etc... I just want to have lots of fun, and have a new experience in a different league! Very Happy

>123<

Team Captain : My self
Co-Captain: Lonkave
Team Name: Awesome Owners
Team Logo:  Captaincy + Vice Captain applications for Season One 4t9r5xr3e1
Team Colour: We Don't Mind Give Us What Ever Colour There is Left
Why I Want Captain: Because i want to gain some experience by being a successful captain hopefully and i played 4v4 big easy before this league was created and i enjoyed it, i wanted to play but its only gets played in a special occasion in a league i think and there is like no 4v4 big easy normal pub room and i thought it would be good to play in this league. looking forward to play here.

Many Thanks To The Owner Of The League For Making It And Giving Us Chance To Play Something That Doesn't Get Played In Normal Rooms.

s.signorelli

Team name: Nordic Majmuni
Vice: Perkins

Logo: i will get it off perkins soon
Colour: a colour that sparkles 
Why I want captain: cause some guy asked me if i wanted to be a cap, i said no at first then i realized that person was probably ren, i thought it was some foreign dude who i didn't even know loool.

Perkins

Denied. Suck my willy @sig

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum