Renhan HaxBall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Renhan HaxBall

Forum for Renhan Haxball - A 4v4 big easy Haxball League based in the UK with a draft and playoff system, to match the style of most North American sports leagues.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Renhan Red Sox trade season 2 2nd Round Draft pick for Rooney1878 from Sheepshaggers

+3
Jai
jonnyynnoj
Joehan
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joehan

as title

jonnyynnoj

jai.gif

Jai

rejected

Jai

l0l i'm messing, ye ye

Perkins

jonnyynnoj wrote:jai.gif

fap

inb4 he quits captaincy and you've clearly benefited from it

Jai

who needs rooney when you have ovo afro 

fap

fap wrote:inb4 he quits captaincy and you've clearly benefited from it

called it.....

this should be voided and rooney goes into FA

jai was trying to get rid of captaincy for ages and a major player goin just for next ssns 2nd round pick just before the team gets disbanded, you've clearly benefitted from this.

Rejected, since the captaincy in question for the other team is in doubt, and since naho was picked in the first round, it's clear to me that the COffee Crew are capitalising unfairly on the situation.

but this wont happen because of admin bias and he'd get waivered from you.

edit:

Draft picks that have been traded between remaining teams and disbanded teams will be handed back to the remaining teams.

lul i was wrong, you got him for free............fuckin lol.

so to conclude in your positions as admins you knew the situations with certain teams/captains, used this information to your advantage, get a major player from a disbanding team, ended up giving yourself the draft pick back that you traded for him in the first place, and skipped through this whole new waiver system put in place.....

mlfaijati

mlfaijati

fap wrote:
fap wrote:inb4 he quits captaincy and you've clearly benefited from it

called it.....

this should be voided and rooney goes into FA

jai was trying to get rid of captaincy for ages and a major player goin just for next ssns 2nd round pick just before the team gets disbanded, you've clearly benefitted from this.

Rejected, since the captaincy in question for the other team is in doubt, and since naho was picked in the first round, it's clear to me that the COffee Crew are capitalising unfairly on the situation.

but this wont happen because of admin bias and he'd get waivered from you.

edit:

Draft picks that have been traded between remaining teams and disbanded teams will be handed back to the remaining teams.

lul i was wrong, you got him for free............fuckin lol.

so to conclude in your positions as admins you knew the situations with certain teams/captains, used this information to your advantage, get a major player from a disbanding team, ended up giving yourself the draft pick back that you traded for him in the first place, and skipped through this whole new waiver system put in place.....

This.

dooms

justice4coffeecrew

fap

and they also signed deer just before this waiver system was put into place

funny how it ends up like that eh.....

jonnyynnoj

fap wrote:so to conclude in your positions as admins you knew the situations with certain teams/captains, used this information to your advantage, get a major player from a disbanding team, ended up giving yourself the draft pick back that you traded for him in the first place, and skipped through this whole new waiver system put in place.....
#exposd

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum