Renhan HaxBall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Renhan HaxBall

Forum for Renhan Haxball - A 4v4 big easy Haxball League based in the UK with a draft and playoff system, to match the style of most North American sports leagues.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team

+6
dooms
Suarez#09
mlfaijati
jonnyynnoj
Teh
Kaaarl
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Empty Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:43 am

Kaaarl

^ gl suarez

2Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Empty Re: Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:58 am

Teh

thanks, confirm

3Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Empty Re: Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:02 am

jonnyynnoj

Sounds fair. [/sarcasm]

Waivers needed.

4Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Empty Re: Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:02 am

Kaaarl

There isn't much use me keeping the players if i am going to disband because the admins screwed up the draft

5Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Empty Re: Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:03 am

jonnyynnoj

I never said there was scratch

6Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Empty Re: Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:04 am

mlfaijati

mlfaijati

Kaaarl wrote:There isn't much use me keeping the players if i am going to disband because the admins screwed up the draft

So blaming the admins for not turning up to the draft?

k

7Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Empty Re: Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:06 am

Kaaarl

I gave ren a list on saturday night of the players I wanted, which is what was instructed on the threads prior to the draft... I log on today to find a completely different set of players in my team. That isn't really my fault

8Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Empty Re: Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:09 am

Suarez#09

Confirm.

9Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Empty Re: Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:25 am

dooms

you should have made a vice captain then

10Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Empty Re: Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:39 am

Kaaarl

Why should I have a vicecaptain if I submitted the list, there was no need

11Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Empty Re: Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:49 am

Joehan

Karl, you gave us a list of about 5 players, most of which were gonna be drafted anyway, it's not our fault. Our only option was to really sign your first pick (suarez) and make him your vice captain, seeing as you didnt have the common sense to pick a vice captain or give us enough picks in the first place.

12Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Empty Re: Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:40 am

Edgar Davids

fukin idiot @karl

can we stop blank space trading as well pls

13Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Empty Re: Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Kaaarl

If you had followed the list i had given i would have had a team of Myself,Suarez,Bra,Asn,Timmulder and Emrecolak, as it is 4v4 you only need 6 or so active players, you don't need a team of 12...

14Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Empty Re: Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:38 pm

Menso Pelaez

Menso Pelaez

He's got a point, you just had to follow the list, can't understand why you didn't.
Anyway, that's not a reason to allow this.

15Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Empty Re: Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:55 pm

Kaaarl

^^

Ikr, just changing what players my team will get without even asking me first, so now my chances of doing well are like 10% of what they were before

16Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Empty Re: Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:00 pm

Casper07

partly admins fault as what menso said is true, but in the end you can't put all the blame on them you should have been there at the time of the draft to make your own picks and shit, they were sorting out the stream, making sure all captains made their picks in the 3 min windows, they had a lot of work on their hand so pls karl, just repair the team imo

17Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Empty Re: Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:09 pm

Kaaarl

Its hard to repair a team when players like rolex and fella don't want to be in the team, and I would never have picked them, and the only replacements i can get are the ones off the free agency...

Its equivalent to giving me a team of 6th round picks in the draft, and not getting any round 1/2 picks....

18Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Empty Re: Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:52 pm

Menso Pelaez

Menso Pelaez

Just try to do it Razz
I'm best player in forum and in free agency snm
And those who don't want to be in team. Just make them find a good trade for them and then they can be traded. Don't let them go for free.
That's the point of a draft and they knew when they joined it.

19Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Empty Re: Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:54 pm

Kaaarl

You may be best player but you are not on the TS channel, so  I won't sign you because finding players across 2 TS's is too much work

20Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Empty Re: Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:23 pm

Menso Pelaez

Menso Pelaez

Nah im not best player XD
And I'm not in ts just because I'm not in a team.
We can meet in ts some day if you want to.

21Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Empty Re: Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:24 pm

Kaaarl

but you won't get in my team unless you are active on ts Very Happy Idk about other teams ofc

And if you are on ts you can play fs with us for trial mebbe

22Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Empty Re: Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:05 pm

Menso Pelaez

Menso Pelaez

Ok. Who are you in ts? is it YES ts same than FM?
Then, what channel are you usually in?

23Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Empty Re: Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:46 pm

Kaaarl

The TS we use for this league is BLaaa's

24Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Empty Re: Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:47 pm

Joehan

Sorry but you cant give us a list of 5 players and expect to draft every single one of them, the only way that is certain is if you have the first 5 picks.

Bra and Asn were both picked by TehBeast, and he was planning to draft Suarez09 aswell. The reason I mentioned you should have given us a longer list is in case your picks got picked, so they're backup picks. You seriously can't expect to draft every single player that you want to draft...

Our thinking was you would have spoken to your first pick, Suarez, and he would know what kind of players you wanted to draft. You would not have been any happier if only 2 of the players on your list were drafted by you and you then had to sign players from the list of undrafted players which is what you have to do now, as you have/had Suarez09 and Emre from your list of players, and Bra and Asn were both drafted by Dutchovia. Timmulder was also drafted by somebody else. So either way, unless you were ridiculously lucky, you would have ended up in almost exactly the same situation anyway, so try and solve it yourself now or throw your toys out of the pram and give up.

25Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Empty Re: Trade Suarez to TehBeast's team Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:27 am

Edgar Davids

lol that team you wanted is shit anyway

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum